Currently, all deliveries will be impacted and will be delayed due to the pandemic and lockdown in various parts of India. We will also be accepting only prepaid orders for the time being keeping everybody's safety in mind. We may revise our policy in the future.
All products will go through a thorough quality check at our end before being shipped out.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY AND WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN TO TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES. PLEASE REFER TO INDIVIDUAL RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES FOR THE PRODUCTS YOUR ORDER.
ACL insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by ACL and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Currently, due to the pandemic, we will only be shipping within India. There will be anticipated delays to pin codes in orange, red and containment zones. Please bear with us.
- We charge a fee of Rs 100 for all domestic orders under Rs 2,000. We also may charge additional shipping for some products over value of Rs 2000 based on their shipping weight and nature of the product. This will reflect at checkout. Due to the pandemic, we are not taking any international orders.
- Merchandise is usually dispatched and delivered between 7-15 working days after the order is confirmed. Order confirmation may take up to 42 hours due to the current pandemic. Please read the product descriptions for any exceptions in delivery times before placing your order.
- Remember that the delivery process involves a few different people - designers, delivery teams and border controls - owing to this, there may be anomalies in delivery times but we will endeavour to keep these to a minimum.
- Shipping delays are to be anticipated due to certain restrictions in orange, red and containment zones.
- If you have loved and purchased products from multiple designers, these products will reach you at different times as designers send you the products directly i.e. your total order will reach you in instalments.
- Our delivery teams will attempt to deliver your purchase two times over a period of four business days before it is considered a non-delivery and sent back to the designer. In such cases, you will be given store credit or will have to bear the cost of re-shipment.
- All deliveries require the named person’s signature, so please ensure you’re available at your selected delivery address.
- Delays owing to interstate regulations, strikes, delivery outage are unfortunately out of our control, however, we will communicate the status to you at all times. Delays due to designers production capacities will be captured at the outset and communicated to you at the time of order confirmation - you may reserve the rights to accept or cancel the order. However please be kind, we are all working keeping the safety of our staff and you and with reduced capacities.
- Should we fail to deliver products due to unavailability, poor product quality, inventory or other internal issues, we will cancel your order and offer you a full refund.
- Please note we currently may not be able to ship to all pin codes due to the pandemic. We are a small team and may get back to you with such restrictions as and when they arise. Please bear with us as we grow.
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct, as we will not be able to redirect the orders once they are dispatched to you.
Some of our products and Toys contain small parts. They may not be suitable for children under 3 years. Injury often results when a toy is misused or used by children who are too young for that particular toy.
When selecting toys for your child, consider the following recommendations:
- Choose toys that are age-appropriate and meet your child's skill level and interest by reading the toy's labelling. -Make sure toys are used in safe environments, such as keeping a riding toy away from stairs.
-Supervise and be involved in your child's play. Supervising your child's play, in addition to following the recommendations made by toy manufactures, could save lives.
-Store toys intended for older children separately from toys used by younger children.
-Check toys regularly for damage and other hazards.
A Charmed Life assumes no responsibility for the misuse of our toy products. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. This information should NOT be taken to constitute legal advice or opinion. Information herein is general and non-specific and is NOT intended to confer opinions or advice of any kind.
A Charmed Life disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability (including negligence) for consequences of any person acting, or refraining from acting, on this information.